EeE Archival Publication Collection EeE Archival Publication Collection

If you live in an area that has been declared a disaster area, you may be eligible for certain types of assistance. This publication explains how to apply for assistance through FEMA, how to apply for a recovery loan from the Small Business Administration, how to apply for disaster unemployment assistance, and how to apply for farm/agricultural damages. There is also information about delayed tax deadlines announced by the IRS. (3 pp.) Thumbnail for Obtaining Disaster Assistance/Obtención de asistencia ante un desastre<BR>(ER024/ER024S)<BR>(PDF File)

Click this image to download the English PDF

Click this image to download the Spanish PDF

By Joyce Cavanagh
Submitting Institution(s): Texas Cooperative Extension
Language(s): English and Spanish Versions Available
Released: 10/05 (New)
Review Level: 2

Extensión en Español is an archival site. The content is no longer updated, but the site will remain online to allow continued access to existing content.

Click here to review our Accessibility status